Child and adolescents
Tips for parents with children
How do we have a strong relationship with our children?
• Good behavior needs to be noticed, commented on, and praised by the child immediately so that he can continue
• All children need to feel that they are worthy of love and satisfied with themselves and to notice the sweet part in them
• The child participates in free play and his relative chooses the activity that he loves
• Do you imagine that children can behave correctly without guidance?
• Praise and reward need to be constant.
• A child who is subjected to parental violence becomes a child who is not confident in himself.
• If we want to ignore the negative, harmless spending, we need to have a strong relationship with your son first in order for him to respond.
• All the rules can be broken sometimes
• A strong relationship between parents produces self-confident sons.
• Children feel reassured when touching them, which is why we need to allocate time to put them on our laps, take them on our laps, and tell them a story.
• We try to understand their feelings and let them know that we understand.
• We need to be realistic about our expectations of children.
• We need to praise ourselves as long as the children and encourage them to praise themselves.
• Parents are always able to make children feel their worth and worth.
• Ignore the negative, harmless behaviors, we will make them stop in the end
• We must pay attention to positive behaviors in order to know that negative behaviors are ignored.
• Make sure that no one is perfect.
• Don't try to do everything.